High Holy Days are a time for reflection, introspection, prayer, and re-connection. We welcome you to join us in celebrating and observing these special holy days. We offer a variety of services to meet the spiritual needs of our diverse community.
Prayers for forgiveness (Selichot) are recited the week before Rosh Hashanah. On Saturday, September 21st at 6 PM, Movie, Discussion,Service. Refreshments will follow. We will begin changing the Torah covers, and conclude with Selichot prayers and poems. Please rsvp to the Temple office so that we can make adequate preparations.
Happy 5780! Welcome the New Year with us.
- The Erev Rosh Hashanah Service will be held on Sunday, September 29th, 2018 at 8 PM (tickets are required).
- The first day Morning Service will be held on Monday, September 30th at 10 AM (tickets are required). Babysitting is available for children in 2nd grade or younger. Please call the office to register your child.
- Tashlich will be held after services. All are welcome.
- A Children’s Service will be held at 3 PM on September 30th. This half-hour service will include singing, basic prayers, a story and the blowing of the shofar. All are welcome.
- A morning service will be held on the second day of Rosh Hashanah, October 1st,at 10 AM (tickets are required). Babysitting and children’s programs are not available for this service.
Worship with us on the holiest day in the Jewish calendar.
- Our Kol Nidre Service will be held on Tuesday, October 8th at 8 PM (tickets are required).
- The Yom Kippur Morning Service will begin at 10 AM on Wednesday, October 9th (tickets are required). Babysitting is available for children in 2nd grade or younger. Please call the office to register your child.
- A Children’s Service will be held at 2 PM.All are welcome.
- The Yom Kippur Afternoon Service will begin at 3:30 PM (tickets are required).
- The Yizkor & Concluding Service will begin approximately 5 pm. Please see the information below for obtaining a ticket to our Yizkor Service.